In a message dated 10/3/2006 9:42:10 A.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

An  Invoke Medium Map refers to a copygroup (or medium map) within the
current  formdef. So, unless I am missing something on this point, you need
to have  a copygroup by that name in the formdef that you are using. You can
include  a formdef as an inline resource but I don't think that you can
include just  a medium map.

Guess what I'd do is copy the Formdef and replace the Overlay.
This was pretty easy with PMF, same with PPFA. Lacking that guess
I'd try moving Formdef to private userlib and zapping the O1oooooo
name. Then can reference with USERLIB=user.PSF.USERLIB on the OUTPUT DD
statement.