From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jay Howard
Sent: Saturday, September 30, 2006 7:12 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Install new digital certificate

I need to know how to get a new certificate in TCPIP for TN3270
connections.I create the new certificate and  added the new certificate
the keyring. However it appears that it is not being used. I am using
RACF
to hold the certificate.

Thanks,
Jay

email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search
the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html