FYI
Cornerstone just sent out an email to their user stating they have been
notified by FSI that they can not accept licenses after Nov 1st, 2006

"Fundamental Software has notified IBM and its PWD resellers that they
are unable to accept orders for PWD FLEX-ES after November 1, 2006."

The FLEX system, the MP3000 and the P390 (I got at least one of each)
all have internal disk subsystem. The z800, z890-BC has no internal disk
so I have to buy an ESS or something similar. The MP3000 is barely
office equipment (we have it in the parking bay), but z890 and ESS are
hardly rack mountable. If the price does not stop you, the
environmental's will.

Duane Reaugh
DTS Software