Charles Mills wrote:

> while SOMEPROG is executing, it would like to LOAD or LINK OTHRPROG.
> OTHRPROG is in SOME.OTHER.LIBRARY that is not in my STEPLIB or link pack
> concatenation ...
> What can I do so that SOMEPROG can find OTHRPROG?
> The answer does not seem to be TSOLIB.

Perhaps SOMEPROG issues LOAD EP=OTHRPROG,DCB=CVTLINK to bypass all tasklibs?
That certainly would explain the fact that TSOLIB doesn't solve the problem.

I'd look in SOMEPROG for all 0A06 (LINK) and 0A08 (LOAD) instructions and try
to figure out what R1 contains when they're executed.
You may find something like this:

    L 1,16(,0) CVTPTR
    L 1,8(,1)  CVTLINK
    BAL *+12
    DC C'SOMEPROG'
    SVC 8

BTW, have you tested with a real STEPLIB?  If TSOLIB doesn't work, I wouldn't
expect STEPLIB (either static or dynamic) to work either.

--
 Gilbert Saint-Flour
 GSF Software