From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Paul Gilmartin
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2006 4:40 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Allocating "STEPLIB" in TSO

In a recent note, Charles Mills said:

> Date:         Wed, 11 Oct 2006 16:33:19 -0700
>
> CALL my.library.one(SOMEPROG)
>
> And it works just fine, so far as it goes. Subsequently, while SOMEPROG is
> executing, it would like to LOAD or LINK OTHRPROG. OTHRPROG is in
> SOME.OTHER.LIBRARY that is not in my STEPLIB or link pack concatenation
and
> for political/procedural reasons is not going to be put there right away.

Are SOMEPROG and OTHERPROG in different libraries?  Ugh!

Otherwise, I'd be somewhat surprised.  I had thought CALL did a
DYNALLOC for my.library.one, then an ATTACH using the generated
DDNAME as a TASKLIB argument.

Can you allocate a concatenation of my.library.one and SOME.OTHER.LIBRARY,
then write the program to ATTACH SOMEPROG,TASKLIB=concatenation?