No. Three rows of 32. The cards are 3 1/4" by 2 3/4". I have some in my
archive.

Kirk Talman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>
10/12/2006 10:50
Please respond to
IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>

IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: What's a "programming language" (was: Google ... )

right church, wrong pew.

S/3.

The later devices from that division had no cards -- S/34 S/36 S/38 AS/400

iSeries.

Cards were almost square and had circular holes like the old Univac
machines, but quite smaller.  The column sets were in two rows.

IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU> wrote on 10/12/2006
11:40:12 AM: