In a message dated 10/17/2006 5:09:50 P.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Now  that's really going FAR BEYOND NASTY. Not sure but I think I'd
consider  that to be highly unprofessional.

Well, he's the same guy who overpunched a '-' on his utility bill and every
time they'd process it they'd owe him more money. I'm not taking sides he
was/is  a really good systems person, morals and ethics can't speak for. It was
really  nasty situation. Long ago and far away....