________________________________

        From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Daniel A. McLaughlin
        Sent: Friday, October 20, 2006 9:56 AM
        To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
        Subject: Re: Resume cover letters.

        And would it matter what your bank was called? I've dealt with
one that has been acquired up the chain three times. Fleecem and Run
Savings and Trust might be Bread, Butter, and Toast (BB&T) tomorrow
unless it's a mega-bank.

And we have a Fifth Third Bank around here (Chicago); several branches,
in fact.

    -jc-