In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, on 10/25/2006
   at 10:25 AM, "Jeffrey D. Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

>IBM Documentation, "Program Management" SC27-1130-00
>Chapter 7, Binder Options, Page 123.

That documents the current rules for specifying the REFR, RENT and
REUS attribute. It's not the definitive source for the terms
refreshable, reentrant and serially reusable, much less a source for
how IBM defined those terms when it coined them, and doesn't reflect
how Contents Supervision[1] actually works. For that you need to go
back to OS/360 Concepts and Facilities or to the article "Design of
OS/360".

[1] Whatever it's called these days.