On Tue, 2006-10-31 at 08:13 -0600, Rick Fochtman wrote:
> VISTA, from TomBrennanSoftware.com

FWIW I just tried running Vista under WINE (0.9.24).  It installs almost
without a hitch, and seems to run -- I connected to a host, signed on
and off again.  But resizing the emulator window makes a mess.  Likely
WINE's problem and not Tom's, but it means I'll have to stick with the
old tried-and-true x3270.

(By the way, does anybody else find Microsoft's use of the word "Vista"
confusingly similar to Tom's product name?)

--
David Andrews
A. Duda and Sons, Inc.