Open a PMR. We run z/OS R7 and never seen such kind of abend.

Roland

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mark Steely
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 12:35 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Logger Abend

This is a z/OS v1r7 system. I am receiving these errors when I IPL:

IXG063I LOGGER ABENDED AND REQUESTED AN SVC DUMP WHILE PROCESSING 303
LOGSTREAM: SYSPLEX.OPERLOG
STRUCTURE: **UNKNOWN**
MODULE=IXGF1WOW,ABEND=S00C9,REASON=00000009

  • Logger Abend Mark Steely
    • Re: Logger Abend Schiradin,Roland HG-Dir itb-db/dc