On Thu, 02 Nov 2006 14:58:42 -0800, Mark Prince
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>'No servers in the access plan carry this newsgroup'.....
>
>To verify that your server is in the news access plan check two
>locations:
>
>Tools | servers and accounts | news servers | your server
>
>[x]enable server for online operations.

Already that way.

>and
>
>Folder | Default Properties | News Access Plan
>
>Insure the server is available and checked. Be sure to check each tab,
>both Headers, Bodies, and Posting. This is probably the cause of the
>issue. Once you check the server, it should work.

That was set that way.   I noticed that this folder was using Default
Folder properties, so I checked that.   It had, under "Posting
Messages", the "Override the Retrieving Headers server list" checked.
I don't understand that, so I unchecked it, then went to the Outbox,
and tried to send the queued up messages.   Same error.