I would not like you to conclude that.
Phil's memory is much better than mine (whether his is hardened on external storage or not). So if he knows nothing where does that leave me?

Birger Heede
IBM

R.S. wrote:
Birger Heede wrote:
Phil asked: Love to know what a 9662 is, though.

This is (was) a S/390 MicroProcessor Complex (PCI Card) supported in an RS/6000.
US Announcement Letter is 197-164 (from July 22, 1997)

Can we say Phil knows nothing about mainframe machines ?
Not good as for consultant. <vbg>