Hi John,

I'm not sure which release of ExHPDM you have installed, but in the V3.0
ExHPDM Operator and System Programmers Guide on page 225, it describes
the ExHPDM Stream Selection Options.

I suspect from your request below that you are intending to produce a
report of streams that were created between a specific date range?

The ADMIN parameters would be for this:

        ADMIN DB LIST S(FILE(**) CRDT(15JUL2006 20AUG2006))

where the create date1 date2 will list the stream entries represented
between these pair of dates.

You can specify different date and time formats in the ExHPDM ADMIN
command and these are described in the V3.0 ExHPDM Operator and System
Programmers Guide on page 217.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Luis Monge
Advisory Software Engineer
ExHPDM Development
Data Management Group
Australian Software Research and Development Centre
Sun Microsystems
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]