On Tuesday, 11/07/2006 at 02:12 CST, "Patrick O'Keefe"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hey Alan, how about posting this over on the Assemblwer list.  Your
"Best
> practices" flag (even if true) (which is doubtful) was bound to
guarantee
> this will become a never ending thread.  It might as well never end on
> a more appropriate forum.  I'll save my comments until it shows up
there.

> Pzt O'Keefe

Hi, Pzt!  :-)  I don't see what all the fuss is about.  I just know that
My Way is better than Everyone Else's Way.

Subscribe to the Assembler list AND this one?  That's something not even
having multiple personalities will help!

Alan Altmark
z/VM Development
IBM Endicott