Alan Altmark wrote:
On Monday, 11/13/2006 at 05:07 CET, "R.S." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It's Linux based, but I doubt you will like it.
The operating system (formally IBM claims it's "closed system" - you
cannot have even command line) is one animal, but the HMC application
is
another. It works almost the same way as OS/2 version, but looks much
worse.

You can choose between the "classic" interface and the new "tree view" interface. The tree view is more in line with other system management products coming from IBM and is, I think, more intuitive for folks new
to z.

I meant classic one. The "tree view" is even worse, however I admit I'm accustomed to classical version.

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland