John, point taken. But realize some folks are new to the service (like
me) and therefore not familiar with what works best. Matt

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 11/14/2006 12:20 PM >>>
Matt Dazzo is only the most recent offender, but I will shoot at him to
make
my point.  His title,

SMF question

is less than helpful because too generic.  Such a title as

SMF records for catalog changes?

would (1) be more immediately informative and (2) make the archives
much
more useful down the road.

Let's all try to make our title lines for OPs more descriptive of what
they
contain.

John Gilmore
Ashland, MA 01721-1817
USA

Use your PC to make calls at very low rates
https://voiceoam.pcs.v2s.live.com/partnerredirect.aspx