 From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
 Sent: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 7:25 AM
 Subject: Re: P390

  On Friday, 11/17/2006 at 02:37 ZE9, Timothy Sipples/Chicago/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
wrote:
> Yes, a z800 is eligible for PWD, or so I've been told.

Discounts on h/w in PWD require that you have an active interest in
developing a software product, and provide to IBM a plan that shows when
you expect to GA it.  That means you need have an active business.  You
also may not sublease or use the hardware for production.

Likewise, the s/w you obtain via PWD is also not for production use.

Alan Altmark
z/VM Development
IBM Endicott

Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- 2 GB of storage and industry-leading spam
and email virus protection.