Chase, John wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List On Behalf Of Horein, Steve
(HAR-ORL)
Thanks to all that have voiced their opinion! I certainly hope the voice of experience is heard (and is needed to be heard!) for a GREAT while longer. When I start getting a little longer in the tooth, I'll be able to contribute my voice as well. It seems I only have questions for now.

I've been at this for 23+ years now, and still have more questions than
answers.

    -jc-

Sometimes there is no correct answer - we all operate under our own set of constraints.

Hopefully as we all get older there will be an ongoing supply of people who can supply experience so that the people who are asking the questions can decide, i.e. judge, for themselves what is the best way forward in their particular situation.

Colin