--------------------------<snip>-------------------------

Thanks to all that have voiced their opinion! I certainly hope the voice
of experience is heard (and is needed to be heard!) for a GREAT while
longer. When I start getting a little longer in the tooth, I'll be able
to contribute my voice as well. It seems I only have questions for now.
Take heart; NOBODY "knows it all", not even us "old timers" (I've got 35+ years in this business) and we all benefit, at one time or another, from the experience of others.