On 24/11/06, Denis Gäbler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thats not true, since I am not the owner of netscape.net domain.

See:

Please note that we do not expect end users to take this route if it is
the
case that the listing is not related to your own actions, such as is most
often the case with ISP's outgoing mail servers, co-located servers, free
webmails, etc. being listed. In those cases, the ISP involved needs to
contact SORBS directly, and if the end user contacts us instead, this will
be all we will be able to tell them.

Yes - I kind of assumed that you would contact your ISP and request them
perform this task. I didn't think you'd perform this yourself...

--
Steve
Despair - It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black...