Why not just use something like LOADPx for the production LOADxx and
LOADSx for the sandbox ? Then you can copy your current LOADxx's into
those members and coexist. No change necessary to your IODF setup.
Otherwise use 2 different IODF HLQ's. You can copy an IODF and maintain
the token with no adverse effects (we ship copies of IODF's to multiple
sysplexes under different HLQ's all the time -- Token is preserved).

--
Jerry Whitteridge
Safeway Inc.

"MMS <safeway.com>" made the following annotations.
Warning:
All e-mail sent to this address will be received by the Safeway corporate
e-mail system, and is subject to archival and review by someone other than the
recipient.  This e-mail may contain information proprietary to Safeway and is
intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that you have
received this message in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution
or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately.