In a message dated 12/6/2006 1:15:59 P.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

A couple  of the slides actually exit the building though. Considering the
extreme  cold of that area at times, I can imagine flash freezing on your
way  down.

I was fascinated the first time I went to a real ice house 'cause the power
was out and grandma sent us to get dry ice. It reeked of  ammonia, but they
had old linotypes 'before' pictures where folks used to go to the tundra and
saw  ice out of the frozen lakes...brrrrr.

Guess the hot water news is NASA(_www.nasa.gov_ (http://www.nasa.gov) ) is
reporting flowing water on Mars.  Simplifies things considerable.....