---------------------<snip>-------------------------

Hi All,

Enterprise COBOL compiler v3.4.

Am pretty sure someone else must have hit this. I have hit the 100 char (I
think ?) limit for the opts passed to the compiler via the Parm setting in the
JCL.

For the Enterprise PL1 compiler I solved this by setting PARM='+DD:OPTIONS' in
the JCL and then putting the compiler opts in the dd named OPTIONS. Is there a
way for doing this with the Enterprise COBOL Compiler ? ... I have been looking
through the manuals, and have not found anything ?

Many thanks in advance for any help,
Peter
Why not adjust the defaults module, using the same methods as used when you installed the compiler? Or having a separate defaults module you can STEPLIB to, with your chosen values set?