I guess it's been to long staring at this, I was thinking the ILC in
IEA995I was hex, not decimal.
   The ISV has all we have until the SLP trips.

   Thanks for the correction of my thinking.

Dave Gibney                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
System Programmer                        (509) 335-7359
Information Technology
Washington State University
Pullman, WA 99164-1222