John,

Thanks.  I was a little skeptical at first, but then I realized that all I
would have to do is keep hitting enter.  I've done a lot of that type of
thing, but I never thought of putting the retrieve command in.  I always
hit the retrieve PFK in between.  I did edit the LIST dataset after keeping
it, which took a little while to get all of the junk out of it, but I have
my listing.