From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Eric Bielefeld
Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2006 4:28 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Printing ISPF Display from a Clist

We have the StopX37/II product from BMC.  There is a clist that comes
with
the product that displays all of the parameters in effect, and puts it
in
to a nice 80 column display.  I've been trying to figure out how to
print
this list, so I can compare my old release with the new release.  The
display is about 800 lines long.

The ISPF display is in a browse session with the dsname of the parmlib
dataset for StopX37.  It shows a member name of X37PARMS, but there is
no
member with that name in the parmlib dataset.  I tried ISRDDN, and
looked
at all the DDs allocated.  I see one DD called DISPX37L, which is
allocated
in the Clist, but ISRDDN doesn't allow me to browse the file.

Can anyone help me in figuring out a way to print this?