Bruce Black wrote:

Also check out McData.com (also known as InRange) for channel extenders. Like CNT, they have units that operate over IP

CNT is a part of McDATA for quite long time
Adva is part of CNT (which is a part...)
InRange is also part of McDATA

AFAIK, also McDATA was recently bought by Brocade...

So, we have Brocade, Cisco or niche players.
I don't like it. I like to have a choice. I like competition.

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland

P.S. Obviously all IBM-logo devices are OEM'ed.