Varun,

I think you need the PSP (Prentative Service Plannning) information.

You can find it on IBMLINK.

You should also research and implelent the Enhanced PSP planning "tool"
that can be found on the IBM web site. Also search the IBM-MAIN archives
for information
about it

Alan

Varun <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>
12/31/2006 10:12
Please respond to
IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>

IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
cc

Subject
Latest maintenance level (RSU/PUT) applicable to an IBM product

Hello,

I need to find out what is the latest release and maintenance level for a
particular IBM product. I have a "big" list of products for which I would
like to find out this information. This would help us in planning the
upgrade/refresh of the products installed at our site(s).

The ShopzSeries link seems to help in finding the latest release, but it
does not give any information about the latest maintenance level i.e. RSU
or PUT level which is applicable to a product.

I have been trying to find out this information, but have had no success.
Has anybody got any suggestions, or pointers to a link which can give such

an information? Any help in this regard would be appreciated.

Thanks
Varun