From: Joe jeffries [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Mon 1/8/2007 10:41 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: HSM Query?

Hi Folks,

Wondered if any HSM guru's could point me in the right direction......

Is there a report/query/command that will give an overview of the MCDS?

I'm looking for how many datasets in total are stored on ML1 and ML2. We
have various systems that are currently failing to complete PSM within
their alloted timescales (completes one day in seven). When I list the ML1
volumes, I find some OVER their high threshold yet that are still not being
touched by SSM (I'm assuming the ML1 days haven't been reached). I suspect
we have some conflicting expiration parameters somewhere.

Thanks for any (printable) advice

Joe.