From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Roberto Halais
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2007 10:46 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Unix System Services Maintenance

Listers:

Is there some existing documentation that details the steps necesary to
apply smp/e maintenance to USS on z/OS 1.4 ?

I know you have to follow some procedure involving the file systems and
having them in service mode. But I can't find where it is
explained.

"I am as you, in you, for you. One as you in all, as all, forever. My call
is your call."