On Fri, 26 Jan 2007 13:30:55 -0600, Chase, John wrote:

> [...]

...so it does, so it does.   (My bad.)

Do you have anything like Batch Optimizer installed?  (That would be ISV
software that is willing (and able) to throw hundreds or thousands of
buffers at VSAM/QSAM files.)

Maybe if you could cut & paste the (obfuscated) output of "D A,UTSO001" to
this thread so we could see if there are any hiperspaces or data spaces
attached to the address space; that could illuminate things considerably.

Also, if you could use TASID to display the files allocated to the user's
session - we don't need to see names but the number of files (and the
number of VSAM files vs. non-VSAM, if you can tell which is which) would be
helpful from the standpoint of (E)LSQA.

--
Tom Schmidt
Madison, WI