From: "Alan C. Field" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: FICON CTC MIH
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 10:04:37 -0600

The archive search and I aren't getting along this morning.

Are there any recommendations for a MIH value for FICON CTCs?

We haven't got anything specified in IECIOSxx but are having some
difficulty getting VARY commands to them to complete.

We're wondering if there is a recommendation or what other sites are
using.

Thanks,

Alan

Turn searches into helpful donations. Make your search count. http://click4thecause.live.com/search/charity/default.aspx?source=hmemtagline_donation&FORM=WLMTAG