We make pretty extensive use of FICON CTCs, including 'channel extension'
over DWDM. Our IECIOS00 has no entries at all for CTCs, so we're taking
defaults. No one has reported any related problems.
.
.
JO.Skip Robinson
Southern California Edison Company
SHARE MVS Program Co-Manager
626-302-7535 Office
323-715-0595 Mobile
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Alan C. Field" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>
01/29/2007 08:04 AM
Please respond to
IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>

IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
cc

Subject
FICON CTC MIH

The archive search and I aren't getting along this morning.

Are there any recommendations for a MIH value for FICON CTCs?

We haven't got anything specified in IECIOSxx but are having some
difficulty getting VARY commands to them to complete.

We're wondering if there is a recommendation or what other sites are
using.