I was able to get onto SupportConnect and run a Knowledge Base query
without any problem.

-Bret

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jon Brock
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 1:38 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: CA web site

        Has anyone else had trouble with CA's SupportConnect web site
for the last several days?  I am unable to use the Knowledge Base
feature.  I thought for a little while the problem was an Internet
access-monitoring package we have, but now that doesn't seem to be the
case.
        Is CA's Knowledge Base usable for the rest of you?

Thanks,
Jon