It gives me a 404 when I click the "Search" button, along with the message: The
requested resource (/sc/kb/MM/dd/yyyy) is not available.

It does this in IE 6.0, IE 7.0 (on my laptop), and Firefox 2.0.  The thing is,
it works from home and from a restaurant where I used a wireless Internet
connection at lunch, and it worked for a moment or two from here.

I don't want to take up any more of you folks' time or bandwidth.  It appears
most likely to be some sort of problem with our network here.  I just wanted
some confirmation, since I'm waiting on response from CA.

Thanks,
Jon

<snip>
Jon, what's it doing to you?

I was able to log in and do a quick search in the knowledgebase without
any problems (once I remembered my password, but that's another issue).
Our site had a problem with them back in September where we couldn't
open new issues or do other functions within their site and CA ended up
rebuilding our accounts to gain us the needed access.  In our case, when
we would click on the button to open a new case (and I think in my case
when I tried to go into knowledgebase), the website would just take me
back to the main page.
</snip>