On Feb 13, 2007, at 12:58 PM, Ward, Mike S wrote:

Hello all, I have a small problem and I hoping to get some opinions on
how to handle it. We had some datasets that were renamed, some of these
were loadlib and some proclibs. These were development libs so there
isn't much restriction on the libs themselves, but since some were
proclibs, Jes2 had some jcl issues. What I would like to do or restrict
is:
1. Unless it's a known prefix that we use, I don't want anyone to create
files with any name they come up with. Except for the systems staff.
2. I would like to be able to restrict the renaming or deletion of
certain files.

Please, if you would give some feedback on how you would do this it
would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mike
Mike,

I think that your security package is the place to do this.

Ed