From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of McKown, John
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2007 8:31 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Mixed Case Password on z/OS 1.7 and ACF 2 Version 8

> I think he is - but it might be more secure than in shops that require
> passwords that are so strong that people don't remember them, but
> write them down on yellow post notes.

This is easy to stop. Restrict distribution and use of yellow
post-it(tm) note paper.

"Use of post-it note paper will be considered a security violation and
subject to disciplinary action up to and including immediate
termination."

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

intended exclusively
for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. The message, together
with any attachment, may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. Any unauthorized review, use, printing, saving, copying,
disclosure
or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please immediately
advise the sender by reply email and delete all copies.