http://www.isham-research.co.uk/T3Feb13.pdf

"In the last 60 days" is a clear reference to the period since IBM filed its
suit on 7
December 2006 - and the message is "we're still selling despite being sued - up
yours, IBM".
And it names customers - including the University of Alabama Hospital.  This
list server is,
of course, hosted by UA.

It says "For Immediate Release" and is dated 13 February - but I haven't seen
it "released".
It's not on T3's web site, as far as I can see.  And I've checked with some T3
customers, who
haven't seen it either.

One other little inconsistency.  If you open it and click on File, Document
Properties the
author is given as "christianr".  Who works for PSI, not T3.  T3 usually uses
QuarkExpress to
produce its PDFs, but this PDF was produced with Acrobat Distiller.  Which is
what PSI
normally uses.

(You have to download
http://www.platform-solutions.com/news/Itanium_Alliance_Final.pdf and
open it from a hard drive to see PSI's PDF creator.)

I'm not at all sure this is a bona fide document.  Was it only released to the
venture
capitalists?

The thot plickens.

--