The message IS loud and clear but probably meant for a select audience
only. What I can't figure out is how do the customers get the software ? Is
IBM still supplying OS to these machines despite the law suit or they get
it from "chor bazar"? And who supports it in the later case ?
The plot is really thickening !
Mohammad

Chor bazar - literally thieves' market but in fact closer to a flea market,
though possibility of some of the goods coming from thieves can't be ruled
out.

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 09:06:58 -0000, Phil Payne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
RESEARCH.FREESERVE.CO.UK> wrote:

>http://www.isham-research.co.uk/T3Feb13.pdf
>
>"In the last 60 days" is a clear reference to the period since IBM filed
its suit on 7
>December 2006 - and the message is "we're still selling despite being
sued - up yours, IBM".