Hehehe... funny but oooooooh sooooooo true.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Dave Salt
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 8:26 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: ISPF profile PDS

Clearing out "all the old crap" would mean my command line would be at
the
bottom instead of the top; recovery would be off instead of on; hilite
would
be off instead of on; initial macro would be none instead of SLX0001R;
my
member list would scroll after I selected a member; the split line would

show; I'd be asked what I want to do with the log and list when I
logoff;
the index names for all of my SimpList object lists would be gone; the
MAX-RC column in SDSF would be far to the right where I couldn't see it;
and
on and on and on. The mere thought of going back to all the old defaults

sends shudders down my spine!