--------------------------<snip>----------------------

On 20 Feb 2007 13:44:04 -0800, "Bo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

Today we shut down and boxed up the z/OS system. It's rolling out the
door.

Most of the operation got switched to either an AS/400 or VM/VSE
platform.

It was nice being here.  I will lurk a while and then end my
subscription.  Everyone have a good life.

I've probably got 2-3 years left before ours is gone.  I won't be able
to afford to retire quite yet though.
Sorry to hear it, "Bo"; that, unfortunately, is how I lost my job as well. I wish you better luck than I had. I ended up taking my retirement, pulling my belt tight and making do. Thanks to friends, at least I can still keep my hand in, and maybe finish the RACF reporting tools I was developing at the time.

Howard, I hope you're saving every last cent you can scrape out of the barrel; the job market is NOT GOOD!!!!!!!!