Newsgroups: bit.listserv.ibm-main
To: <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2007 11:58 AM
Subject: IEBCOPY question?

I'm curious, normally when I'm putting maintenance on the operating system
and I receive the dreaded D37 abend on a load library where the library
can't be comressed any further, I will allocate a new larger library with
all the same attributes and use IEBCOPY to copy everything over.  My
question is since the blksizes of the datasets are identical is it ok to
just use IEBCOPY without COPYMOD? I'm assuming I would only need copymod if the blocksize were different and the modules needed re-blocked. Thanks for
your help.

University Information Management Systems
George Dranes
Manager-Technical Services
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Morgan Hall 121