Its funny that you should mention the ISPF issue.  A few years ago someone
at our site (I won't name names) used p;3;3 to copy the LINKLIB.  There is
now an option on the copy screen to "Process member aliases" which by
default is not checked (and in this case wasn't checked).  Needless to
say, the next IPL didn't go real smooth. There were alot of aliases in the
LINKLIB including many of the I/O system modules missing. It was real UGLY!