Steve_Thompson @ ibm-main.lst wrote:
>I'm baffled at outsourcing to countries that are a security risk to the
USofA. Countries that have a sizeable number of Islamic radicals should not be
targets of outsourcing.
How about keeping our business inside our country - which also contains
sizeable numbers of people who are a threat?

USA corporate law requires that the top managers of publicly owned
corporations (i.e., CEOs, Boards of Directors, various officers with fiduciary
responsibility, etc.) be concerned primarily with shareholder equity, and last
and
least with other concepts like national security, local unemployment, social
contract, pollution, etc.  It is what it is.  And it is not very  pretty.

Bill  Fairchild
Plainfield, IL

"Criticism and dissent are the indispensable  antidote to major delusions."
[Alan Barth, 1951; The Loyalty of Free  Men]

http://www.aol.com.