>Software could get along fine using GMT/UTC worldwide.  *People* who organize
>meetings would need to know availability schedules of invitees.

LOTUS NOTES & OUTLOOK both handle this well, under normal circumstances, if
configured correctly.

Our mainframe environment was ready the first week of January.
It would have been sooner, but we have a freeze from US Thanksgiving to New
Year's day.

We had to roll out the JAVA (which we don't run on the mainframe) patches a
couple of weeks ago.

We have BlackBerry and squatty box issues still.

-
Too busy driving to stop for gas!