First time user of Shopzeries and ordering system maintenance, I have 2
questions.

1. Is there a way to order so the files are .zip format and not in .pax format
and still get internet delivery?
2. Any issues with creating an temporary HFS file on a volume other than a res
volume to place the maintenance into? Current space on HFS does not appear to
be enough to handle maintenance. Maintenance files will need 4300mb of space in
HFS. HFS res volume has 5300 cyls available.

Suggestions on the best way to handle this? We are running zOS1.7.  Thanks

Current HFS root stats are

Current Allocation
 Allocated tracks  . : 37,188
 Allocated extents . : 2