Hello All.

When I am try to FTP to aa.bb.com I receive error messages that are in the
last 2 lines of this output.  JCL follows the output.
My Question: The company that I'm FTP'ng to gave me the address.  They told
me that the error message was due to their name not being in a file at my
site.

My site tells me that the address they gave me is not know to the Internet
and that is why I am getting the error messages. Will someone help me with
this?
TIA

Std. Return Code 10 is an OPEN
Error Code = 00008 is FTP connect failed.

EZA1736I FTP
(EXIT=8
EZY2640I Using 'XXXX.YYYY.TCPIP.FTP.DATA' for local site configuration
parameters.
EZA1450I IBM FTP CS
V1R7
EZA1772I FTP: EXIT has been
set.
EZA1456I Connect
to ?
EZA1736I aa.bb.com
EZA1551I Unknown host: aa.bb.com
EZA1735I Std Return Code = 10000, Error Code =
00008

JCL:
 //JS010   EXEC PGM=FTP,REGION=64M,PARM='(EXIT=8'
 //OUTPUT    DD SYSOUT=*
 //INPUT     DD *
 ftp.aa.bb.com
  upload1
  2aa
 cd /Toaa/Systools/ATH
 binary
 put 'CAS641.GTO.PMR66603.JOBLOG.TERSED' RSPMR.GTO.PMR66303.JOBLOG.TERSED
 quit
 //*