Return code 6F states that permission is denied. Make sure that you have
access to the file in STDOUT.

Jon L. Veilleux
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(860) 636-2683

BPXM009I BPXBATCH FAILED BECAUSE OPEN (BPX1OPN) FOR STDOUT  FAILED WITH
RETURN  CODE 0000006F REASON CODE 00000004 IEF142I ZHBHELLO JESSTEP -
STEP WAS EXECUTED - COND CODE 0255

email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search
the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you. Aetna