Ron

Too bad he didn't have Outlook or similar - probably more useful for
deleting email on a MAC than ISPF :-)

If you mean something like Yahoo, then one would use the "select all" pull
down followed by delete. That's two clicks.

Back on topic, I think ISPF vs similar facilities is very much a horses for
courses problem. When editing JCL and such like I would never revert to
Notepad, but at the same time I could never imagine using ISPF to edit SAS
programs in preference to the Enhanced Editor on SAS for Windows.

Ron